Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#12479 04/29/04 04:34 PM
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Great part. smile1

Although I have to admit I can't wait to see when *Charlie* finally figures out who *Clark* is!! laugh

Caryn

"With words one can escape reality..."
Kerth
Kerth
Great part! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wonderful part!

Charlie hasn't changed much. He still wants, just like Clark, to spend the rest of his life with Lois.

I can't wait to find out what happens, when they both spill the beans. That'll sure be some eyeopenere for Charlie/Clark.
laugh

~Sira-chan thumbsup

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh great part. I'm just a WAFF nut! Hey worst case scenario, Charlie never gets back his memory, and he and Lois still live happily ever after. goofy

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Wow, fantastic part! smile1

Julia

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very nice! I love the sexual tension between them, very hot. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What a story this is! I'm spellbound. I can't beleive you're just in the process of writing it. I can't imagine having to wait to read the next part. This is definately the best one of all the fanfic i've been reading!

I love their personalities. I love the changes. When i write more lcfanfic i want to use these characters! I love the easy going nature they've both got now. It's so much better than the anger they had so much of the time!

I love the way you write, the way you draw me in, the way you paint the setting, show me where they are, what they're feeling. It's so peaceful there on the ocean.

I'll bet you have to take more than a few minutes to write the next part, so i guess i'm not going to find it on here this morning. Darn darn darn. I'll just have to go get a life for as long as it takes you.

Nancy
www.travelwriters.com/nancyvsont
nancysont@hotmail.com

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
Columnist
Columnist
I can't beleive you're just in the process of writing it.
Nancy, I'm not in the process of writing this. It's done. I never post until I've finished writing. I'm not quite sure I could post and write at the same time. I like to hash everything out first.

Posting schedule is eratic because it's baseball season and I coach. We have games 5 nights a week, but I will try to get a part up in the morning. K?

As for all the nice comments, thank you very much.

SQD

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
This has been an interesting ride so far.

Things have gone along awfully smoothly though. There doesn't seem to be any villians on the horizon, so the 'conflict' will have to come from something else. Can't have the road to 'true love' run too smoothly now can we?

Good visuals, and setting.

Tank (who can't help but wonder whose name will be on her lips when Lois and 'Charlie' move to the inevitible throes of passion)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gad, you nay-sayers and angst riders!!!! Let them be. Like was earlier mentioned, would be great if they could just fall in love and live happily ever after!!!!

But then I suppose it wouldn't be a whole story, now would it? Just a nice bit of fluff and waffiness.

Hey SDQ, I love it that they are happy. I will love it that they will get through whatever angst you have planned for them. Just biting my nails until that time I'm sure!

Pass the Maalox and Rolaids!!!

TEEEEEEJ

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Oh, good. I only have to wait till tomorrow.
LaurieD thumbsup

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard