Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ah... <waffy sigh> That was so lovely. Yeah, I think Lois is in love <g>

I think it's ironic that she thinks if it were all left to her they'd never get anywhere -- she's been pushing herself very hard lately, while Clark never would. Or at least, not as such smile This is my favorite bit:

“Surprise you into kissing me… to make your nervousness go away… or just not be a factor?”

“Ok. Yeah. I guess that’s stupid – I - “ She left off with a squeal as he moved suddenly faster than she could really see, and suddenly she found herself swept up and cradled in his arms.

“What…” Her voice was a startled gasp, but before she could complete her sentence, his lips descended quickly down on hers, and he kissed her gently.

Moments later, he lifted his head, and looked into her eyes to see how she was taking this.

“Surprise,” he whispered gently.
I can't even find words to tell you how much I love that part. And I can picture the look on his face when he says it, and... whew. Really, how could she (or anyone <g> ) *not* be in love with him?!?

PJ
Btw, I'm still compiling all these story parts into one humongous Word file -- up to 314 pages! goofy ... Maybe I should put a note about that in the TOC, so people who want to catch up can just get one huge file instead of 51 links in various places... Unless you'd rather I didn't. smile

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
*sigh*
“I liked it,” she said, huskily. “I liked you sweeping me up in your arms like that – it was romantic and very exciting. And… I loved the kiss. Thanks for … surprising me. For not laughing at my request.”
oh! so sweet! sloppy

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Leela,
I'm so sorry I'm behind on posting comments.
I was lucky to be on when this part came up.
I have caught up and love how you are handling everything between them
merry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“Mmm. I … I haven’t been able to stop thinking about how we kissed,” she said, suddenly unable to look at him while she talked. “It’s all I can think about. All I can … it replays over and over in my mind, and I can’t … I can’t even imagine thinking of something else.”

“It’s been on my mind too.”

“I … I was hoping we could have a… re-match?”
A re-match! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
Good post!! I nearly didn't see it!! frown Leela you should use the blue arrow, easier to see in the middle of FDK. smile

Yay! She's in love smile

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Pam - thanks for enjoying that scene. It seemed "right" when it popped into my head :-)

And yes, feel free to post about the word file. You are way too kind to do that!

Everyone, thanks for the feedback, and JOse - I really apologize for neglecting to use the arrow. I was being hammered with "Is it time to go yet, mommy?" (Daughter had a party to attend, and I wanted to take my rough draft and massage itinto something postable)

I will DEFINITELY post soon.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Another good instalment.

Nice chat between the sisters. Lois is gaining some confidence, then doubting herself. Very natural.

I've read this now, so you can post more.

Tank (who thinks it might be funny if Kal showed up and pretended to be Clark, or maybe he's been there all along and is just waiting to 'surprise' Lois)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

WOW! A lovely part! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Tank!!! We don't want Kal to show up until Lois is healed and can kick his butt!! (Let's have it for Ultra-woman!!! A little electrical storm coming up??? Hint hint!!)

Seriously I would like to see Clark meet Kal....it would be the ultimate battle of good vs evil....like fighting two sides of yourself and seeing which one wins out..the angel side or the devil side.

Let's find a way to pick KAl up and dump him by himself on a red sunned planet!

Since Alt-Clark and Alt-Lois stories are my favorites, I will anxiously await #52!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Kal will not likely come into this world. I just don't see how he could, without him devastating it completely.

But Clark expressed desire on more than one occasion to go into that other world.

Even that is probably suicide, but it may still happen. In the sequel to this story, but not in this story. This story deserves to have "The end" at some point!!

But if anyone else wants to write their variant on that theme, please feel free. I'd love to read it!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard