Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story! thumbsup

I don't feel this is finish. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
I just have one word:

S E Q U E L

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Top Banana
Top Banana
I told you, SQD, this piece breaks all my fic reading rules. In general, anything that comes too close to real life- real kids, real problems, real pain, I just blow by.

Now, if it's kryptonite or time-travel, I'm there.

That said, this was compulsively readable. I was just sucked in and pulled along.

And the finish was so gentle and sweet. I gotta say, it hit me right in my hard, angst-loving heart!

So nicely done.

What's next?<g>

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Top Banana
Top Banana
Fabulous and a balanced content of emotional drama along with a few laughs and tears thumbsup

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great story thumbsup , I’m feeling a bit speechless here so I don’t know what to say except notworthy notworthy notworthy .

Is that really the end of the story? Maybe there will be a sequel? smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Great ending, SQD!

I absolutely loved this story. I absolutely love how you created Robin as so real that I could see him before my eyes. I love how despite the urge to consider Lois his new mom, Kim is not forgotten and that makes it a lot more plausible.

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Wonderfull story!!! clap clap I loved it right from the beginning. Usually I wait until a story is finished before I read it, but this one had me hooked and there was no escape. wink

So, are you sure, the story is finished? I could easily read more of this. wink

Ines smile

"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." (Albus Dumbledore, CoS)
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
*Sigh* this story had me hooked from the beginning which was why I decided this time to leave the comments till I finished the story. SQD I give you a thumbsup for this beautiful story because it was full of all the elements that made me love Lois and Clark to begin with from the romance down to Ellen's rather low opinion of men even though in this case I guess it was justified, but she didn't have to hurt Lois and Robin in the process as well. No wonder Lois doesn't want to be in the same room with her. Robin, well he is just so sweet and adorable! Just like all children should be (though the few I do come across can be brats) I loved how compassionate he was towards his friend Kenny because instead of thinking about how happy he was to have a family to spend Christmas with his new family he like his Clark wanted to help give Kenny a brighter Christmas even though his father was killed. I liked the way Lois handled the situation especially in realising that loving Clark meant loving him despite what happened between him and Kim. Clark well what can I say? Perfect as always as were Martha and Jonathan and personally although I know it is too early to be discussing next years Kerths especially since this years haven't been presented, but this is definitely on that I reckon should be nominated! Good job! clap clap clap notworthy notworthy notworthy

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Beautiful story!

And original: Lois became psychologically a mother *before* Clark became a father.

Yet, I believe Robin wouldn't have wanted to call Lois just the same as he called his own Mommy. Or is there no other names for Mother in English?

party

Gabriele
Kerth
Kerth
Nice wrapping smile

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lovely finish SQD, and so sweet.

They are truly a family in every sense of the word. Robin is a very lucky boy and I was so happy that he got his Christmas wishes!

I'm not one to push for sequels, but it would be neat to revisit this when Robin's 'super' genes start to develop? Maybe when he is a teenager?

Thanks for a great story.

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
S
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Great story and wonderful ending, SQD!
Your portrait of Robin is so real and adorable. And the relantionship between Lois and Clark very moving.
Thanks,
Sil

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Nice job, Robin. The growth of the relationships between Lois, Clark and Robin was nicely done with believable ambivalences and pitfalls.
Laurie D thumbsup

Features Writer
Features Writer
Robin
great story - I loved it
just got caught up - I've been reading like mad today - I'm so far behind
I'm sorry I haven't posted after each segment.
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard