Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Tomatoes and other ingredients for a salad here wink

Jose smile1 and Saskia evil

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lex dumping
Love declarations
Super Revelations

all packed in one waffy and sweet fic...

wow!! goofy

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
kb Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
That’s such a sweet story,I just love it. smile1

Is that the end of it, or will there be more?

Really great story thumbsup dance

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Hey, you don’t snore, do you?”

“No, I don’t think so,” Clark answered, “but…”

“But what?”

“I float,” Clark admitted.
Okay, which one of the two of you wrote that bit? ROFL!! smile1

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Columnist
Columnist
Very nice. I would have never thought to include Lois with the globe revelation! Great work, guys! clap

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, what they said smile This was wonderful. Sweet, WAFFy and funny, too. You guys should work together more often wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Great story, Jose and Sas!!

Cris, happy birthday!! dance

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was great! Sweet, waffy... Ditto what Wendy said. What did you write, Sas????

I loved the 'Don't hurt me' line... well, along with the rest of the story smile1

You guys are the best! This was a great present. sloppy

Cris

Cris
Top Banana
Top Banana
I loved that! For Lois to find out about Clark being Superman when she's half-asleep and too groggy to be mad...that was genius!

I loved the line about him not snoring, just floating!! I remember a first-season Smallville where Clark was floating and woke up suddenly and crashed the bed! (Too bad they haven't done any follow up on that...with their "no tights no flights" rule!!!)

Anyway, I deviate.

Yes, a sequel or a part II will be in order. How does Lois feel about it when they wake up? smile1

PLease???

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful story. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very cute story. Happy Birthday. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Jose and Saskia

A wonderful story! smile1
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Happy birthday, Cris! party

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice story, I liked the new angle!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well... despite the fact that you removed Lex from the picture (grrr...), I loved this! wink

Romantic, sweet, waffy and...full of surprises: Sas, are you okay...? Is this where I check for a fever? goofy Smoochies, revelation? You've got a soft spot anyway, don't ya wink

Anyway, great job, all of you!

Oh, and happy belated birthday, Cris! party

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wendy and Maria both quoted my favorite line smile so I'll just add that it's wonderful to see yet another unique revelation, and the idea of Lois saying, "You're Superman... ~yawn~ we'll talk about it in the morning," is incredibly hilarious. goofy

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Top Banana
Top Banana
First of, we want to thank you all for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We appriciate each and all of them. smile Of course, we are also thrilled that you all like our little colaboration. It was born out of nowhere and we had a lot of fun while writing. So we're happy you enjoyed our combined efforts. smile

To answer some specific things:

Is that the end of it, or will there be more?
Yes, a sequel or a part II will be in order. How does Lois feel about it when they wake up?
Sequel? Sequel??? That's one word we both fear. To be honest, it has never crossed our minds. We've discussed the possibility and we agreed that it's just not in the possibilities. For the time being anyway. The idea is intriguing. Maybe if one of us gets an idea to write more about the globe and Lois's reaction we'll work on it. Right now, we think it's the perfect ending. Not to mention that we both don't have much time to write together again.

Which brings us to the next point.

You guys should work together more often
Thank you, Pam! We're glad you think so. Who knows what might happen in the future... Cris does have a birthday again next year. <g>

It certainly has potential. So when the time is right, we'll see what happens. At least we had a lot of fun this time!

Okay, which one of the two of you wrote that bit?
This point has been brought up quite often, both here and on IRC. The punch line comes from Jose. After Saskia read it, she was in rolling on the floor with laughter. So it was our perfect ending.

Sweet, WAFFy, romantic, smoochies, a revelation... what on earth did Saskia write?
What did you write, Sas????
Huh? What? Just because some say I'm evil, it doesn't mean I can't write the waffy stuff. Okay, so this is where I should blame Jose... he wouldn't let me. wink I'll figure out a way for revenge. goofy

Besides, it was Cristina's birthday. We know she loves the waffy stuff. So what else could we do than write her a waffy, romantic piece? Happy birthday again, Cris!!

Thanks again, AnKS, kb, Wendy, SQD, Pam, Anna, Cris, Chris, Maria, Laura, Tricia, Liz, Pel and Hazel!

Jose and Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Cris does have a birthday again next year. <g>
I what???? That wasn't part of the deal. 21, no more!!!

Cris (Sorry, couldn't resist)

Cris
Top Banana
Top Banana
You know, I just love these stories! One thing I realized is that it doesn't matter if it's fanfic or nfic, I always feel like I need a cigarette at the end...and I don't smoke. Keep em coming! party

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
What a cute story. hyper I really liked the "Don't hurt me" part.

Caryn

"With words one can escape reality..."
Features Writer
Features Writer
good story
sorry I'm so far behind
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard