Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/06/04 11:09 PM
Tomatoes and other ingredients for a salad here wink

Jose smile1 and Saskia evil
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/06/04 11:39 PM
Lex dumping
Love declarations
Super Revelations

all packed in one waffy and sweet fic...

wow!! goofy
Posted By: kb Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/07/04 02:40 AM
That’s such a sweet story,I just love it. smile1

Is that the end of it, or will there be more?

Really great story thumbsup dance
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/07/04 06:30 AM
“Hey, you don’t snore, do you?”

“No, I don’t think so,” Clark answered, “but…”

“But what?”

“I float,” Clark admitted.
Okay, which one of the two of you wrote that bit? ROFL!! smile1

Wendy smile
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/07/04 07:30 AM
Very nice. I would have never thought to include Lois with the globe revelation! Great work, guys! clap
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/07/04 08:03 AM
Yeah, what they said smile This was wonderful. Sweet, WAFFy and funny, too. You guys should work together more often wink

PJ
Great story, Jose and Sas!!

Cris, happy birthday!! dance
Posted By: Cristina Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/07/04 09:27 AM
THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was great! Sweet, waffy... Ditto what Wendy said. What did you write, Sas????

I loved the 'Don't hurt me' line... well, along with the rest of the story smile1

You guys are the best! This was a great present. sloppy

Cris
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/07/04 10:52 AM
I loved that! For Lois to find out about Clark being Superman when she's half-asleep and too groggy to be mad...that was genius!

I loved the line about him not snoring, just floating!! I remember a first-season Smallville where Clark was floating and woke up suddenly and crashed the bed! (Too bad they haven't done any follow up on that...with their "no tights no flights" rule!!!)

Anyway, I deviate.

Yes, a sequel or a part II will be in order. How does Lois feel about it when they wake up? smile1

PLease???
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/07/04 01:47 PM
Hi,

Beautiful story. hyper
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/07/04 06:47 PM
Very cute story. Happy Birthday. Laura
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/08/04 01:35 AM
Jose and Saskia

A wonderful story! smile1
I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Happy birthday, Cris! party

Tricia cool
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/08/04 06:25 AM
Nice story, I liked the new angle!

~Liz
Posted By: Pelican Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/08/04 01:54 PM
Well... despite the fact that you removed Lex from the picture (grrr...), I loved this! wink

Romantic, sweet, waffy and...full of surprises: Sas, are you okay...? Is this where I check for a fever? goofy Smoochies, revelation? You've got a soft spot anyway, don't ya wink

Anyway, great job, all of you!

Oh, and happy belated birthday, Cris! party

Pelican smile
Posted By: Hazel Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/09/04 11:09 PM
Wendy and Maria both quoted my favorite line smile so I'll just add that it's wonderful to see yet another unique revelation, and the idea of Lois saying, "You're Superman... ~yawn~ we'll talk about it in the morning," is incredibly hilarious. goofy

Hazel
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/10/04 07:36 AM
First of, we want to thank you all for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We appriciate each and all of them. smile Of course, we are also thrilled that you all like our little colaboration. It was born out of nowhere and we had a lot of fun while writing. So we're happy you enjoyed our combined efforts. smile

To answer some specific things:

Is that the end of it, or will there be more?
Yes, a sequel or a part II will be in order. How does Lois feel about it when they wake up?
Sequel? Sequel??? That's one word we both fear. To be honest, it has never crossed our minds. We've discussed the possibility and we agreed that it's just not in the possibilities. For the time being anyway. The idea is intriguing. Maybe if one of us gets an idea to write more about the globe and Lois's reaction we'll work on it. Right now, we think it's the perfect ending. Not to mention that we both don't have much time to write together again.

Which brings us to the next point.

You guys should work together more often
Thank you, Pam! We're glad you think so. Who knows what might happen in the future... Cris does have a birthday again next year. <g>

It certainly has potential. So when the time is right, we'll see what happens. At least we had a lot of fun this time!

Okay, which one of the two of you wrote that bit?
This point has been brought up quite often, both here and on IRC. The punch line comes from Jose. After Saskia read it, she was in rolling on the floor with laughter. So it was our perfect ending.

Sweet, WAFFy, romantic, smoochies, a revelation... what on earth did Saskia write?
What did you write, Sas????
Huh? What? Just because some say I'm evil, it doesn't mean I can't write the waffy stuff. Okay, so this is where I should blame Jose... he wouldn't let me. wink I'll figure out a way for revenge. goofy

Besides, it was Cristina's birthday. We know she loves the waffy stuff. So what else could we do than write her a waffy, romantic piece? Happy birthday again, Cris!!

Thanks again, AnKS, kb, Wendy, SQD, Pam, Anna, Cris, Chris, Maria, Laura, Tricia, Liz, Pel and Hazel!

Jose and Saskia smile
Posted By: Cristina Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/10/04 09:24 AM
Cris does have a birthday again next year. <g>
I what???? That wasn't part of the deal. 21, no more!!!

Cris (Sorry, couldn't resist)
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/11/04 10:08 AM
You know, I just love these stories! One thing I realized is that it doesn't matter if it's fanfic or nfic, I always feel like I need a cigarette at the end...and I don't smoke. Keep em coming! party
Posted By: It'sMeCaryn Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/12/04 03:34 PM
What a cute story. hyper I really liked the "Don't hurt me" part.

Caryn
Posted By: merry Re: FDK-Pizza, Movie and a Globe - 03/13/04 12:18 PM
good story
sorry I'm so far behind
merry
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards