Print Thread
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Hope this pleases.

I didn't manage to get it in within a week, but 9 days is almost a record for me, lately.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Top Banana
Top Banana
Whatever amount of time it takes, but don't stop. laugh I finally finished reading all the previous parts.

Excellent writeup of Lois' recovery from her long strange trip to Kal El's universe and her balancing of the similarities and differences between Kal El and Superman.

Awaiting continuations, smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Top Banana
Top Banana
OK, they smooched and she didn't freak out TOO much!! Great job Lois! There's some progress for her!

“It’s just that – you know… how sometimes I act differently when you’re like this… I just wanted you to know that … it’s all of you- that I want….”

“Thank you, Lois. That means a lot. That means everything.”
So sweet! blush

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Columnist
Columnist
L,

I haven't been commenting much along the way, but I love this story. I was hoping for a new part today. And by far, this was wonderful! Can't wait for more. Can't wait until all her barriers with Clark have been breached.

SQD

L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks everyone!

I have a huge deadline this week, and I'm sick... so I"m not going to be able to give a lot of effort to taking what I have for the next part and turning it into a real chapter. Nonetheless, I hope to post by Sunday, next week.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Kerth
Kerth
Yay!! Okay she's more confident!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow... oh, I love this. They're making much more progress than I'd hoped for, but it's all handled very believably. They kissed! She kissed him! Even the part where she pushed him away was progress. And he's stopped being quite so terrified of scaring her with everything he says or does. smile1 So many great touches in this section -- I liked the point about how a goodnight kiss outdoors is less stressful than a kiss in his apartment.

Now I can't wait for his post-auction visit <g> You're using the auction to great effect in this story thumbsup It's allowed Lois to realize what she feels and motivated her to express it, without being any sort of direct threat.

Can't wait for more -- feel better, and have a great week! smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
This instalment was all 'yucky' stuff, but I'll grant that it did show some progress for Lois.

Actually, it should have been a help to that progress, being that Clark and Kal would kiss differently. I can't imagine Clark, even in the throes of a more urgent passion would kiss even remotely like Kal. Kal is an arrogant selfish bully, and his kisses could never convey anything but a selfish desire for graticfication.

So, actually, I guess their kissing could be said to be a form of therapy for Lois.

Tank (who thinks that Clark might just find that idea of therapy a good thing too)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, I just really love this story and can't wait for next week. I hope she gets the chance to go to our universe with Wells and see how happy our Clark and Lois are (with baby to boot?)

This story has been in the works two years huh? Glad you're keeping it going......it doesn't have to have an end....it can be our weekly Sunday soap opera of the continuing saga of ALTClark and ALTLois!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! Great part. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay I loved this Leela and I can't wait for more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nothing like jumping into a story somewhere in the 40th part. But I was curious, and once I got the general idea, had to go back and catch up.

I'm with you now, and the wait is worth it. You are doing something fresh and wonderful, packed full of real emotion.

Just wanted you to know you've caught another reader.

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

An excellent part! So emotional! smile1

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
WOW Leela!

Lois is definitely making progress, every kiss is a step forwad.

“It’s just that – you know… how sometimes I act differently when you’re like this… I just wanted you to know that … it’s all of you- that I want….”

“Thank you, Lois. That means a lot. That means everything.”
Love this part!

Carolyn smile

Pisco and Ceviche ->100% PERUVIAN. Never doubt that.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard