Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
y'know, just last night, I was saying to myself how much I'd like to see a new section by Nan... of course, I was thinking of Supercop <g> but this is good, too!

Poor Clark, out flying around all night when the guys he was looking for were making themselves at home in his apartment! Ya gotta love irony. But this way, Lois is with him, so that's cool, too. And I know it bugs some people, but I really like it when she calls him Charlie. smile

Anyway, write more, Nan, and post more... how about two posts a day, one of HTiT and one of Supercop? goofy I think that's reasonable...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nan

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Yeah, The Hottest Team In Town is back.

Unfortunately, it looks like we are in for an extended period with Jack and Denny. Never liked Jack. He is a punk. Always was, and always will be.

It will be fun to watch Lois as she sees the marshmellow side of Clark at work. Hopefully she'll talk some sense into Clark and they can turn Jack and Denny over to the police who can then lose them to Luthor's men. Investigating a double murder is much more up Lois' and Clark's alley. And it will really provide the push to put Luthor away once and for all.

Tank (who agrees with Pam, that a post of this and Supercop everyday would be just fine)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, I am soooooooooooo speed - reading thru previous installments of all of this great fanfic that has been dormant and has suddently reappeared....Leela's "Long Strange Trip" *yes i read the first 48 installments in a 2-day period!!!

Now I have downloaded and have started reading Four Days to Nightfall, Teamwork and Buried Secrets, plus I have to catch up on the first 15 postings of Hottest Team!! Yikes!!

Gotta to really love this stuff (I do!)

LET'S GO TO SMALLVILLE!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
Ooohh, what a surprise!! More THtiT!!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awaiting continuations evil

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I don't think Lois calling Clark 'Charlie' is annoying I think it is so cute because it obviously indicates that Lois is comfortable with him. Loved it so far Nan though I would like to see it finished soon!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes! Finally the foursome is together! I was going to go nuts if Lois and Clark hadn't found Jack and his brother by the end of this post.

Smallville for Jack and Denny, definitely.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Cool, another section of THTiT! hyper

Great section as always, Nan.

I'll add my vote to the majority regarding Lois calling Clark "Charlie". I think it's cute and I especially like the way you connect the use of this name to their romantic relationship.

Here's something that jumped out at me:
Superstitiously, she'd almost been afraid to say them to Clark for fear that it would jinx things, but once said, it was as if a burden had been lifted off of her shoulders. She didn't have to fear what would happen with him; her Charlie was the man who, after Claude, she had thought she would never meet, and yet he had come to her in the strangest of ways. The man of her dreams had literally dropped out of the sky.
This is such a perfect look into Lois's thought process. notworthy

I'd also like to see new sections of both THTiT and Super Cop but, unlike other people wink , will be okay with posting them alternatively. laugh

Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
Features Writer
Features Writer
Nan,
great part
sorry I'm so far behind
merry

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Just catching up with the reading I missed while I was away.

Nice to see THATiT back and this was a good section. Liked Lois's comment about the softie that Clark is. Glad that the boys are with Lois and Clark.

gerry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard