Columnist
R
Comments go here.

Thanks,

Rac

Kerth
Kerth
Another great post, Rac smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Rac, as always, your writing is excellant. You create vivid scenes which allow the reader to be there with your characters.

Unfortunately, this is such a depressing story. We have Clark stuck in the land of the New Kryptonians. A people you can't even love to hate because they aren't inherently evil, just really annoying.

But the worst is poor Lois. I'm not talking about her enforced separation from Clark. That is good fodder for angst. No, it's the horrible thing you've done with having her be pregnant. For this terrible circumstance there is no happy ending.

Tank (who shakes his head sadly at the concept of the ruin of Lois' life)

Top Banana
Top Banana
Well I just sped-read thru the first installment of this and now I am completely up to speed with THIS saga. I like the "2001 - A Space Odyssey" component of the beginning. So Kryptonians were originally from earth. That explains why we look so much alike!

I too am sad that Lois is preggo and sans-Clark. But, a good tale makes you feel a wide range of emotions, right?

Tank, you managed to give us a happy ending for Lois in your Future series(much to most of our disbelief!), so we will just trust that Rac will do the same! Maybe when Clark gets back to earth, he'll bring a couple of orphans home with him too!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great part Rac..keep up the great work.

I am always looking forward to MORE!

thumbsup thumbsup

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Rac

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Rac,
another great part
sorry I'm so late in posting
seems to be a way of life
merry

R
Rac Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
R
Thanks everyone. Sorry for being so delinquent in posting new parts and in responding to the wonderful comments. My research work has kept me from doing much of anything other than, well research, lately. But I sincerely appreciate the comments. Sorry to ruin Lois's life, Tank, but hey, consider it a really big WHAM. A new part is on the way. Thanks again!

Rac

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard