Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
Ohh!!! You posted soon!! hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooh, I'm so excited about a new part! smile1

So, wow, one step forward and no steps back! That's gotta be a record <g> Loved Clark trying to keep that goofy grin off his face wink

Write more, post more! As soon as RL (not you, Roger) allows.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
One quick comment on a type o I think. At one point you wrote " His eyes looked at his" I think you meant, Her eyes loked at his. Anyway glad you posted. It was a bit short for my liking because of how long you make us wait in between sections, but it was good. She seems to be slowly coming to terms with his presence. I hope you don't wait so long to post the next bit. I'd really like to see them progress a bit more. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Laura:

Thanks for the catch. I fixed it.

As far as length and frequency - hey... I really am giving all I've got. My life is hectic - I can't change that, nor would I want to - I love the parts that make it hectic.

As far as the pace of the story - it moves as it wishes, I just write it down :-)

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hey Leela,

Nice part! They're making progress slowly but surely.

Can't wait for MORE! hyper

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

A wonderful part! smile1

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Leela,
glad you are posting
I'm just behind
good part - progress
merry

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
This continues to be an original and interesting story.

The only problem I have is that it will take to at least instalment number 100 before Lois is 'back' and able to function normally around Clark.

Tank (who thinks that with L's 'hectic' life he won't live long enough to see this fic finished)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Don't lose hope, Tank... we're already on part 47, so getting to part 100 should only take, maybe, another three years. Four, tops wink I hope you've still got that much life in you! goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
I was going to work at home today to do finish up the chapter (which is mostly done, and i like it)

But I found out I get monday off (new company owner, and that company observes monday as a holiday!!) So i"ll post monday!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard