I had forgotten that JJ and Hattie had known each other, through the Kents, since they were in middle school. I had gotten the impression that they had met at the wedding; I guess the correct term would be "re-met".

Looks like the investigation is developing. Robbins seems like a snake oil salesman, dripping crude on the carpet, and Jack Crane seems no better. What is it with Metropolis? It seems like business is just an excuse to mingle. LOL.

JJ and Hattie's relationship is moving quickly. But, then again, Hattie isn't as shy and reserved as Lois was. <<cough, cough>> Her treatment of her meeting with Kam-el, for example (Yes, I know that's another story).

Is Travaglini’s the only restaurant in town? Hattie had dinner there only... what... the night before with Lois? Maybe two days before? I, myself, could eat Italian food every night in a week, and still want more, but I'm weird that way. Most people like variety... okay, most city-folk like variety from 5-10 regular restaurants. I would think a restaurant that good would have a sizable waiting list, and yet, the DP crowd seems to get in and a table with no trouble. Do they know the owner or something?

Also, in the press conference scene, I got totally dizzy again. JJ was introduced as James Olsen (got that -- his professional name) but then you referred to him as "Jimmy" and I was like, whoa!, Jimmy's there too?
After he had walked out, Hattie turned to Jimmy. She was holding her hand up to her head as she said, “Wow. My head suddenly hurts and what do you make of this?” She motioned toward the podium, indicating the announcement.
I am curious about the "gas" outbreak (my guess) giving everyone headaches at the press conference. Is it because Robbins is a big airbag? huh And if the headaches weren't limited to just Hattie and JJ, wouldn't it be considered... oh... I don't know... newsworthy?

Great, now there are two mysteries in this story. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.