Ken, thank you for a hilarious read!

When Hattie was climbing up the fence, I was biting my nails. I thought for sure she was going to get snared on the barbed wire.

Hard to imagine in this day and age that anyone would leave keys in the ignition...

Lois threw him a look and then turned back to Hattie. “Okay, here’s the thing. Don’t let him get to you. If you have to, use what you have found out to bargain with him. Above all, don’t admit to anything. Let him tell you what he knows. Got it?”
She is exactly like Lois in everything except the hair! Who needs Kam-EL with Hattie on the case?! dance Some of your writing reminds me of the snappy, crisp dialogue of a forties mystery. I keep looking for either Bogie or James Cagney. Awesome!

Cannot believe they were caught by something as simple as a traffic cameras, next time kids, wear a hat!!!

I gotta wait until Tuesday?!?!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.