Yep, Hattie's actions were following Lois's suit. Let's hope UW is keeping an extra eye out for her since Kam-El is still on his honeymoon.

I am a little surprised that "it was on the undercarriage of the car" was enough evidence to let her and JJ go. Most bombs (unless package bombs) are on the undercarriage (at least in movies and TV) aren't they? Couldn't the police tell by the remains of the car, where on the car the bomb had been located? Biggest blast point and all? I mean, isn't the undercarriage most of the underside of the car? Saying that really wouldn't narrow down things much, would it?

Well, it does disprove my take-out food theory though. frown Darn! I'm going to have to keep thinking.

Nice of Cardona to share his 'caught on tape' video with Hattie without asking her for copies of her photos showing the spalling.

Just like Lois to teach Hattie tricks of the trade. Let's hope Clark is giving non-super JJ some pointers as well. Also, since JJ is family (Lucy and Jimmy kid) does he know about Clark and Lois's alter egos? Or has he not yet been informed?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.