clap Let's hope large ties and leisure suits aren't in style again too. (Just teasing you, Ken. My bridemaids each wore a different pastel dress too: peach, green, and blue. Or was it purple, green, and blue? Gosh, I really can't remember. blush )

I'm a little confused on why Hattie had dinner twice. Once with Lois (around 6) and once again with JJ (I'm guessing sometime after 9).

Right before Lois and Hattie leave the office Lois says:
“I think we just have time to go grab a bite to eat and make the meeting. Let’s hit Travaglini’s for dinner, my treat.”

Smiling, Hattie replied, “You don’t have to ask me twice. Let me grab my bags. I’ll meet you at the elevator.”
Then when JJ asks:
“...Had anything to eat?”

Shaking her head she said, “No, not yet. I was going to call for Chinese.”
Was Lois only joking about taking her to dinner at Travaglini’s? huh Or was there some reason Hattie forgot that she had already eaten?

Also, at one point you mentioned "Jim". Um... here:
Jim asked, “What are you going to do?”
Who's Jim? If it's JJ, it's the only time you refer to him as Jim, so it sounds like you're referring to someone else. Also, can you refresh my memory on what Jimmy is currently up to, since Lois and Clark became editors. I can't believe JJ would want to work in the same office as his dad. shock

I wonder if Hattie is going to share her time discovery with the police. I wonder if the bomber is sending out ticking-time bombs in take-out food on a restaurant within ten minutes of the theatre district. No, surely the MPD would have figured that similarity out by now. I'm surprised they didn't pick up on Hattie's time discovery. Sounds like MPD is sorely missing Henderson. You've got me chomping at the bit with this mystery. I love a good mystery. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.