Flipping more pages she came to an entry that she had forgotten that Clark had put in. As CJ had grown, everyone that saw him for the first time and hadn’t been told the story, complimented Lois and Clark on their beautiful little boy and commented on how much he combined their features. Everyone especially remarked that he had Clark’s eyes and Lois’ smile. Looking at the pictures it was very evident that these people we sincere in their comments. As he had grown it had become even more evident. CJ was a very happy baby and he smiled almost all of the time and the smile he possessed was definitely a copy of Lois’. It was unmistakable and undeniable. The eyes were just as easy to identify as to the parentage. Their slightly almond shape was distinctive.
Two issues. 1-That clearly should be "these people were". 2-I am not sure "sincere" is the best term here. If they were off in their idea that CJ had Clark's eyes it would not show "insincerity", it would show lack of observation or something like that.

I have to admit I like the glimpses of Prime a lot more than the trip to New Krypton.

John Pack Lambert