No matter what other LnC next generation stories I read, this series will be the benchmark.

As she looked at the pages, frequently her fingers would brush over the picture’s surface as the scene depicted brought the memory of the occasion back to her.
Any new Mother would be proud of her baby, but for someone in Lois' position this is all the more painful. CJ is with her for only a very short period of time and they have built so many memories of him. HOW is she going to give him up when the time comes? My heart is already breaking for them. Especially since they will never see him again. whinging

(She sighs, wipes her tears and starts writing again.)

Its lovely how the reader is taken on a photo journey of CJ's growing up; first words, first teething and first clumsy steps. All too precious to be missed! I don't know who too feel more for, Lois and Clark or Lori and Clark!!!

"Oh, what am I saying? Herb is a time traveler for heaven’s sake. There’s no such thing as him being late or making that kind of mistake.”
Lori has a bad feeling about the amount of time they are to remain on New Krypton. Considering all that has happened in a positive way with 'The People' I'm guessing this has to do with matters on New Krypton itself.

Am I right?

Speaking of NK, aren't there any other humans present on the planet besides Lori and Clark? After all, they have a trade agreement with Earth.

Come on Friday! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!

WELL DONE!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.