Hi, everyone. Sorry, but I won't be posting the end tonight. We are still in that "it isn't quite right yet" phase. However, I do promise that by this time tomorrow, the final chapter will be posted.

Framework4
Since you have made it plain that the Kryptonite is losing its effect on Clark I rather expect he will find a way out and rescue Lois in short order.
Did I make that plain? Hmmm. :rolleyes:

VirginiaR.
No, I didn't recognize the crazy doctor from Deter's clinic who brainwashed people until you mentioned it, and then I hunted it down and said, 'aahhhhh, that guy', but I had forgotten about that guy because I avoid the Deter episodes like the plague.
I have to agree with you there. There are two sets of episodes that I just can't watch. The AARGH episodes and the Dan Scardino episodes. But good old Doc. Mendenhall seemed perfect for this part.
scarey more that he thinks that she's back on the program and it would take weeks to get Lois back to normal should she escape / get rescued at this point.
That is a good point to remember.
I need my Bobbart WAFF and I'm not getting any.
mecry Sorry. I'll try to do better. mecry

Ken
I have to admit, I'm relieved. I just checked the WHAM warning thread and there is nothing there for this story.
No, this won't be a WHAM ending. However, I'm afraid that you'll have to judge for yourself what kind of ending it is when you see chapter 12.

mrsMxyzptlk
It's creepy that he's so excited about completely manipulating someone like that.
To him his subjects are just that. They aren't really people. They are experiments to be used to explore his theories.
I wonder if he suspects that Lex might off him when his services are no longer required. Or is Lex planning on keeping him around as a useful resource?
I'm sure Dr. M. is convinced that his success with Lois will guarantee his safety.

John
You really seem to like ending at very depressing points. This has to be one of the msot depressing sections ever. I have no clue how Lois is going to escape, and really have no hope left.
I really am sorry to leave it here for so long. I know this is a tough place. That's why my original plan was to post 11 and 12 on the same day. However, as I said above, I guarantee that it will all be over by this time tomorrow.

Bob