Even if Clark is no longer Superman, without powers and allergy to Kryptonite, he still can't walk out due to guns pointed at him.

No, I didn't recognize the crazy doctor from Deter's clinic who brainwashed people until you mentioned it, and then I hunted it down and said, 'aahhhhh, that guy', but I had forgotten about that guy because I avoid the Deter episodes like the plague. I did figure out the brainwashing bit thought. Scarey that he noticed that Lois slipped out of the brainwashing when she hit her head; scarey more that he thinks that she's back on the program and it would take weeks to get Lois back to normal should she escape / get rescued at this point. I hope Lois has figured out about the brainwashing and is fighting against it, otherwise mecry for our favorite couple when they finally do make it out of there.

I hope you don't end it just with their rescue / escape, because I think we'll need an epilogue to know our favorite duo is fine after all this. IOW, I need my Bobbart WAFF and I'm not getting any. mecry

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.