ohmyohmyohmyohmyohmy shock <<deep breath>> oh my oh my oh my <<another deep breath>> eek

I knew there would be trouble because it was Lex Towers and that's where Lex kept his Kyptonite. Clark should have listened the foreman and not been so cocky. Didn't they know that Lex was behind his previous Kryponite in the gas? So, they should have expected something from his home, right?

Clark should have scanned the building from top to bottom and double checked all the supports (and access to them) before doing this job. Because he did so well with the swarm, he forgot that invulnerability comes with a price... invulnerability doesn't mean infallible.

He's going to be in big trouble once he's out of the woods. He was joking around before hand, and Lois knew that this was serious business.

Well, it sure looks like that Lois has come out the closet as one of Superman's advisers.

I'm hoping parts 9-10 are a nice lull of Bobbart WAFF. I'm going to need it after this.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.