I felt bad for Clark, being so far from Earth and knowing that if anything happened to him, he could be lost. So, you're leaving him in space until you post again. That's not very nice. But I hopeful that THAT isn't the plot of this story, so I'll be able to breathe (possibly shallowly) until he (and you) return.

I'm glad he heeded Lois's wishes and returned when Dr. Klein advised him to, even though he wanted to continue working. He's the type (even without memories) to run himself until he collapses, thinking of everyone else but himself. I'm glad he has Lois and Dr. Klein in his life. I hope Lois calls the Kents (or meets them for lunch?) to let them know that Clark contacted her.

I was beginning to suspect that Perry had figured out Clark's secret, but Lois and Clark have made up a very good reason that Clark is out of contact. Lois should have seen that her behavior wasn't what it should have been in this situation and worked on her article at home pretending to be out on the streets. Let's hope she remembers this for the future.

Keeping us on the edge of our seats again. clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.