How about like Kinder Surprise Eggs? Chocolate and Toy.
LOIS: Sounds good to me! You don't mean chocolate and a surprise, do you? That works too.

She’s adorable, isn’t she?
CLARK: I think so. [Linked Image]

LOIS: Clark, kissing my butt still won't get me to forgive you for lying.

shock /starts shivering/
Oh, I see, he's addicted like me. I'd say good, but probably 5 out of 5 doctors wouldn't agree with me.

/waves hand in so-so gesture/ If you need to take a buffer-slow-down, there will be griping and whining, but one will manage. /eyes stack of todo-items like summer ficathon and fall ficathon. Umm…/
I'm trying to catch up but RL keeps slowing me down. I'm just finishing up Part 61 and just posted part 53, so that makes my buffer at...7-8 at the moment, which is, well, stress-inducing horrible. In my opinion. If it drops down any further, which I hope it won't, I may have to post irregularly whenever I send a new part to Beta, leaving not less than a five-part buffer (any less than that would be bad, in case changes need to be made to the story. Like I just had to re-write the end of part 60, because I had forgotten I'd already covered something in an earlier part. wallbash ) If I get on a roll, I can pop out a new part in 2 days.

Needless to say, and I'm speaking for everyone else on the boards, we'd love a new Michael story. [Linked Image] <- that's supposed to represent "nudging".

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.