I know. But they’re also like a traffic accident that keeps on happening
Only works if someone still enjoys them?

LEX: clap Keep them cars piling up! And LexMotors will have its best month ever.

It’s not just you.
Now, there's a scary thought. Cat with super powers. dance

LOIS: Scary bad!

/nods/ Let’s hope his kids get the brains from mommy.
Only the girls, because goregous naivity with super pms probably isn't a good look.

Maybe DC should have named the daughter in her summer ficathon Bikini story "Lark" (part Lois, part Clark.)

LOIS: She your daughter. You deal with her.

CLARK: Yes, honey. Whatever you say. Beautiful, stubborn, fierce as a tiger, strong as me, and thick as a wooden door. Yep, my daughter.

Ho. Really. I *love* being that sort of evil
/Hands Michael his shiny subtle evilness badge/

And it only cost her her modesty.
LOIS: <sheepishly> And?

/waits for Lois to punch him/
CLARK: But... but... but... I said I didn't want Zara!

When googling, I also stumbed across that infamous stripper’s bikini photo and one of her in Wonder Woman getup. I think that one was also from the show. And the version where she played a Wonder Woman on another TV show. Anyhow, figured those where a) not appropriate and b) not indicative enough for easy recognition.
I think we had enough photos.

CLARK: [Linked Image]

LOIS: [Linked Image]

Awwwww! Wrong Clark found his Wrong Lois. /waits for Right Lois to punch him some more/
LOIS: What does he mean "Young Lois"? What am I aged cheese?

CLARK: Honey, I like cheese. I've even joined the club.

LOIS: WHAT did you say?

CLARK: A rescue? Isn't that someone asking for help? I better go write up that story! <runs off>

Atta girl.
At least I acknowledge my problem, that's part of the cure, isn't it? BTW, I saw Lois at Chocoholics Annoymous tonight. She says to say 'hello'. Oopps. So much for annoymous. blush

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.