“Yes,” he said, and she pressed her lips to his before he could clarify. “But not tonight.”
ER: [Linked Image]
EW: [Linked Image]

For those of you who want to yell at me (and/or throw tomatoes) for not having Clark cave at this point and time, please do so here, on the comments page.
You mean, like this: [Linked Image] ?

Lois sat back and stared at him. “Pardon?”
LOIS: clap She can do this with one arm tied in front of her. Literally. But Cat could do it with both hands tied above her head. Also literally.

He didn’t doubt that, but he needed to convince her otherwise. “But you said once… that you like it on top… You really need two arms for that,”
Not necessarily.

Lois raised a brow. “I’m on top now.”
Point Lois.

Okay, she had won that argument, too. He didn’t want to voice the real reason he was saying no, but she was leaving him no choice.
He’s married to a Kryptonian Lady?

“It’s beginning to sound like you don’t want to make love to me after all,” Lois said, squeezing her thighs together and confirming her suspicions that he indeed did want her.
Naughty, naughty, naughty, *naughty* girl.

Clark moved his hand up to her jaw. “This… this isn’t making love, Lois. This is sex, and I don’t want to have sex with you.”
Pishawwww…

“We could pretend we were making love,” she countered, her voice growing harder, more recognizable. “I know you want me.”
Oh dear. Now she’s going into stubborn hurt mode.

“If we were to have sex, you would hate me and you would hate yourself, and I don’t want that. I don’t want our joining to be something you regret.”
Maybe she would. Wouldn’t stop her from coming back for more, though.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.