Originally posted by John Lambert:
I think it should be "to try to".
Funny thing. When I searched with Find/Replace to find this line in the Archive version I came across another time I did this very thing. I fixed that one too. blush Thanks.

Here "its employees" has as its antecedent "the bars and restaurants". That in theory should be "their employees", but I would actually go with just "for employees".

In fact part of me even wonders if it is the "bars and restraunsts" banning the smoking. It might have been outside forces telling the bars and restaruants to do so, in which case maybe you want to say "Tobacco products in bars and restaruants in his dimension had been banned in favor of a healthier workplace for employees". OK, maybe I have just seen too many bar owners especially fight such bans with the claim they will loose business to think it likely they would be the ones to institute the ban.
So true. I hope you don't mind but I've borrowed your wording for my story. laugh Thank you.

I think that should be "and the wall".
Darn articles. Yes, thanks.

She was standing next to him now and his biceps were calling out for some hand-on examination.
This is hard to say, but I think it should be "hands-on".
Normally it would be, but currently she had one arm (hand) in a sling, so this slip-up was actually deliberate. [Linked Image]

I think that should be "piece on each". This is very good description. It has made me hungry.
Thanks. My husband's a chef, so I tend to go overboard on food descriptions in my stories.

I think that should be "pieces".
Not a 'couple piece'? laugh Silly me. Thanks for catching all of these, John.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.