EW: I think what Lois was saying was that they haven't yet made their appearance in this fic (if they do at all).
Oops. My bad. Thought it just happened hush-hush off screen so as to not get Lex Luthor all queasy.

He must be one of the board of director's nephews, because otherwise I can't see Perry hiring him.
It’s all in who your father’s sleeping with.

Other types of sluty behavior I refer over to Cat's... expertice, shall we say.
Oh, *that’s* why Lois is all talk and no show with Clark on the dark side.

MENKEN's GHOST: No, no! I just like to see guys slug it out. That's all.
Okay. If the evil bad guy say’s so…

LOIS: Michael, Clark isn't smart-impared, he's experience-impared. <<cough>> Naive.
Oh. My bad.

Yeah, that could end up being kind of messy, but he had to teach himself and everyone else uses shaving cream...
laugh No wonder he got kicked out of so many foster families in his teens. Always got the bathroom all sticky with the white cream spraying everywhere [Linked Image]

CLARK: Well, I have to do it, so she doesn't see me... so, it's mostly in the back.
There was once a story where Lois developed - and died from – backside heatvisioning.

Would it?
/nods/ It’s one of many options.

Wow, Clark, that's some pretty powerful aura you got there. [Jawdrop] Lois getting pregnant just from hanging out with you.

CLARK: What? [Thud] No! Where's the fun in that?

LOIS: You and me, bub!
No-no. They’ve had fun. It’s just that they had been friends and weren’t doing it for recreational purposes. At first. There was one where Clark decided to jump in in order for Lois to not have Lex do the honors.

LOIS: <<wryly>> Yeah, my body rejected *that* soul. <<thinks a minute>> Does Cat even have a soul?
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.