So, what have you set up for part 8? Or should I say ‘who’?

The conversation with Trey would require some additional thought before he actually answered the questions he had asked.
Establishing a penal colony for incorrigible New Kryptonian’s in Antarctica? I’m sure there’s nothing that could ever go wrong with that.

They have been locked in to tradition and arranging marriages for their children, but, after what happened with me and your mom and between me and Zara and more recently with Sam and Alice, they are thinking of changing things.”
So, they’re going to use soul-detectors to find bond-mates?

“The first time we had any problems with our system was with your father and Lady Zara.
Sounds like they have a pretty good system. Why change it?

They were both rather strong willed individuals and even though they were life partners from birth they chose to abandon custom and go their own way.
Also, I’m guessing usually they’re not separated at birth but kept close together?

I might liken it to what happened with Nor. He tried to userp the rightful ruler’s authority which caused a civil war.
So, George Washington is Lord Nor and Thomas Jefferson is Jen May? That’s not going to help making the New Kryptonian’s feel sympathetic to the US.

That didn’t happen here.
/imagines a duel between Washington and King George (?)

This country announced its intention of throwing off the yoke of the parent country which led to a war. We celebrate the day that this declaration was signed as the day a new nation was born.
/imagines Trey hearing ‘we celebrate the day our nation went to war against their parent nation’/ This is *so* not going to help.

“One thing that all of the Kent women have in common is their feminine form.
Umm…Jon?

Dad was scandalized, but, there wasn’t a whole lot her could do because Mom joined in with them by wearing a bikini every bit as skimpy as her daughters.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.