Interesting comparison between Nor and the English to describe the American Declaration of Independence.

My, um, Jon isn't shy about letting this stranger and government official (Trey) know every little detail of his relationship with Jen, is he? I recognized much of this story from the Matchmaker Chronicals, although there was a bit more here than I think Jon would say or Trey might want to hear. I know I'd feel uncomfortable if someone I just met came up to me and told me how his or her body reacted when first meeting his or her spouse. Of course, Jon *is* a scientist, not a writer, like his folks, so maybe isn't embarrassed by these details.

I'm glad New Krypton is considering changing away from the infant marriage pair bonding. clap

Let's see if the oldest grandchild is about to turn 14 and the youngest has only just been announced, how many grandchildren do Lois and Clark have at this point? dizzy I do remember that they had quite a few once all things were said and done.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.