Well...huh.

I think I get it. But I am not missing the irony, here, Wendy. You'll remember that once I preached you a nice sermonette on how I liked loose endings, things not to follow exactly from A to B, holes for the imagination, yakkety, yak, etc...? And you pretty much said, "Yeah, whatever, but tell it slower and tell me more." And I thought, "There she goes again, that Wendy."

Ok,ok, I'm getting to the point.

Look what you've done here! I think, and again stressing how humble this opinion is, there was more story here. In fact, I imagine I can see your tread marks where you pulled it back in line as it tried to surge away.

Lois vowed to fight for her man. I wanted to see that. And it's been noted that Martha deserves a bit of a comeuppance. And the opportunity for Lois to investigate the dream woman and for Clark to watch, either clued-in or not....

You know what it is, don't you? I'm still looking for the *real* conflict, which you pretty much said you weren't writing. I get it.

However, I would say that I would like for you to have told me MORE and SLOWER.

CC (who knows in her heart that Wendy will just sharpened these little points and toss them back at her with deadly accuracy at some future date.)

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank