Hi, Michael: smile1

She’s got the hots, bad.
Well, she is a red hot American woman. She has needs.

And Clark’s in big doodoo now with Lois.
Maybe. A little bit.

“City Council Man Heath Cliffard was seen in a dalliance with a stunning auburn-haired lady dressed in a form-fitting silk dress who was definitely not his wife.”
I don't think Cat sleeps with married men, does she?

No, Cat. He’s only ticked off that she hadn’t searched *his* apartment instead, dressed in a French Maid™ outfit.
But he told her "no".

And I’m thinking Virginia’s still going with Clark there.
Of course, this is what makes Lois respect him as a co-worker and a journalist... kind-of. Actually, if you watch Cat in that scene, she has a flicker of a fearful expression that looked like "OMG, Lois thinks it was me!".

/imagines an eagle to drop down from the sky to grab a fluffy bunny/
Cat=Eagle in this scenario, right? Is that what that dream he had the other night meant?

So, not even Lex, then?
Well, Lex hasn't tried to come between him and his Lois yet... well, not REALLY.

That’s unfair, Clark. Cat only helped to make Lois not see you as a tool she can use to clean her toilet.
That's okay, maybe if Lois starts treating him like a tool, Clark will take a nice romantic weekend in Paris with Cat later on in the year. evil

Hmm… The ‘first and last time’ and ‘a month later they were dead’. Hmm… Little Clark killed them so they wouldn’t be able to stop the Kryptonian invasion.
Well, it definitely isn't a story he was planning on telling Trask, if that's what you're asking.

Rule #9. This one she never breaks.
She might. laugh If it works for her.

Yes, but if she had any, she could already be having her way with Superman.
Which is why he isn't mentioning it to her, because knowing Lois, she'd probably be able to track it down pretty easily.

And he still has to ask?
Yes, but he didn't tell Lois that Lana had picked it out.

Uh huh huh rrwwwwaaarrrr!
Oh, dear, was I channeling Han? I may have been watching a little bit of Star Wars during the time I wrote this scene. Very possible. Yep. But no way was I influenced by other genres. wink

A good kiss could do it?
It could. Or not.

Taking it would have been the better choice.
Not if Lois noticed, or B39 did a body search. (Not a cavity search, he wouldn't have allowed that.)

No, it’s just a double standard.
That would be Rule # 66

Rule #66 - Ethics according to Lois: It is acceptable for her to x-ray your butt to check out your underwear. It is not acceptable for you to x-ray her butt to check out hers.
That’s new.
Just to keep you on your toes. [Linked Image]

Uh-huh. Godzilla’s spaceship.
Hey! You're right. He is about the right size.

Lex and B39 working together? Those are always fun.
I don't think I've read any of those.

Uh-huh. Does she know that Charles is Karl in German, Carlo in Italian and Kal in Kryptonian?
notworthy Or that Chuck and Charlie are both nicknames for Charles?

Only after she sleeps wit him.
That would just be tacky.

I’m noticing a growing fixation/delusion on this topic. She might actually require professional help someday soon.
Super help?

So, a clone, then?
Maybe she should set him up with Lucy? peep Or send him back to another dimension.

Okay, so I didn’t notice the sitting. They can make out just as easily while sitting down.
They started out sitting in canon as well.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.