He was running for mayor? Really? I just can't see Superman doing that. Clark, maybe, but not Superman. No wonder everyone in his family thought it was a bad idea. Glad he resigned.

I don't think Ellen Lane really has much of a leg to stand on being that she divorced her cheating husband and then apparently either remarried him or moved back in with him. But then again, she's Ellen Lane. Her opinions are her opinions. (Not unlike her daughter).

I thought Clark cuddling with the twins was adorable. Now that my kids are getting bigger, I wish (and I'm sure my husband does too) we could float them up to bed. laugh

I'm glad Superman told the press that he was grieving. It shows them again how loving, concerned, and wonderful he is that even a death of "dear friend" would bring him to tears.

Does Superman know the doo-doo he just stepped in with this line?

“I need to take care of myself and my household first and foremost. Thank you for your patience.”
I've highlighted the part that will be on the front page of every newspaper the next morning. No wonder he didn't clear his speech with Lois first. He just told everyone that he has a family. :rolleyes: Clar-k!

PS: Silly me, I forgot to tell you how wonderful this story is! clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.