Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Congratulations! Now we have one easy nomination for next year. Not so easy on the quote-picking for the quiz, though. And, on the far-off chance that I manage to do a comedy-eligible vignette this year, I probably won't be doing the comedy quiz next season.

And on an unrelated note: just 32k more and it would have been a firm round number wink

Also, Corrina got her vignette uploaded, too, today. So, which one will be longer, ML or TMTY?

Michael
Let's see, GEM was 37ish parts and almost 1000 KB. ML is roughly 3 x as long... So, I'm thinking I still have her beat by a KB or two. Anyway, I thought the Kerths were to when the stories were submitted to the Archive, not posted.

Of course, on a side note, if it took from Oct to Jan to get Corrina's story GE'd and I still have three chapters to review before passing it on to LabRat (I'm hoping to get it done before the end of Jan)... I'm not seeing ML on the Archives until late spring, early summer. Sigh. By that time maybe I'll have hopefluly finished the part or two on my new Alt-Clark Triology and started posting it. You guys, will just have to deal with groan-awful cutting room floor story for now. (And my first contrabution to next year's comedy awards)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.