Desired her again. Clark glanced at her and caught her gaze, grinning because they were both thinking the same thing. Another early night at the Kent house. Yippy!
Awwwwwwwww /waits for other shoe. Unless this is the aftermath. The clean-up. The graceful fade-out…

“Ms. Lane! Mr. Kent!” Perry called a second time. “Could you stop making googly eyes at each other and get your butts in my office?”
“Uh…No?”

“What’s this I hear about Multiworld Communications being the new owners of the Daily Planet?”
Did someone not mention Mindy?

“The happiest four months of my life, working in publisher limbo.
goofy

“It’s a list of topics we’re no longer allowed to write about.”
Uuuuuuuuuu

“Mandatory drug testing?” Clark gulped.
So they know where to offer direct home-delivery?

“I hate this, too, but you two certainly don’t have anything to worry about… do you?”
Well, Lois is doing a bit of own-blood doping.

That morning Jimmy had discovered a photo on page six society page of the Gotham Gazette of Bruce Wayne and Penny Barnes on the town in Gotham City. Thank you, Ralph.
Oh boy.

Jimmy grinned. Not the response she had expected. “How cool is that?! Bruce Wayne! Bruce Wayne stole my girlfriend.” He laughed.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.