Joan: I thought "Don't be Cruel" (one of my favorite Elvis songs BTW) fit this chapter well on many levels.

Michael: And two...

So much after-shadowing from Lois’s subconscious.
Gee, does that mean it's something else causing the nightmares? huh

/super glue/
rotflol

Do we *have* to like him?
So you don't think he's got reason to be mad / hurt / feeling betrayed / lied to / etc? Well, sorry, Michael, you're in the minority. I was actually told by some readers that Lois was a worse skank than alt-Lois and shouldn't be forgiven. Ever.

That’s what you get for meddling with hydrogen and oxygen.
Rain?

Obvious, much, Clark?
Maybe he turned to look at the box because he smelled smoke.

So, I’m guessing the glasses still fool some people.
laugh cool

Isn’t that wanton destruction of property? Clark’s really broken, huh?
Well, the Chief started it!

Huh. Hmm…And they never noticed in the week, or is weeks, since they’d been back?
They hadn't had a reason to go into it since over the past few months.

/whispers/ Ditzy, not dizzy, unless she’s a bit off after hitting the bars or getting hit on the head
Both work interchangeably here. There are ditzy blondes and dizzy blondes. We're a screwed up country when it comes to blondes. laugh

So, Clark could get even on Lois?
Lucky Jimmy.

Superhealing. Good for healthy teeth.
Possbily. But I couldn't brush my teeth due to hurling when I was pregnant and I had no ill effects.

He did deserve that.
Possbily. But she knew she wanted to be punished for cheating on him. She didn't want to hurt him more than she already had.

I hear they have good divorce attorneys over there. Able to take half your money. And your pride. Okay, the first one might be legislatively assisted, but still…
But still, does that fit under the heading of "good"? Anyway, you know how Clark feels about lawyers. To be avoided more than cheating wives.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.