KenJ: Thank you for the advice. I've got one Beta working on the N and one on the G. Yes, I'm writing in N format and then cutting / changing for the G (to make sure I've cut it down enough, although my G is still VERY PG-13). Another reason I'm not posting the sequel just yet is that I have a chapter or two that will need... well, let's just say, a major overhaul to make them G. laugh And I would like to post both the G and N version at the same time. Hmmm. Maybe since I've hit a wall on my current chapter, I should go back and tackle that G chapter.... <<where's the the hitting oneself in the head and saying 'Duh' Graemlin. Oh, yes >> wallbash

I don't find the N stuff difficult to write, but that might be because I've been writing romance novels since before I knew if my romance scenes were actually accurate. (A LONG, LONG time, in other words. wink Okay, blush No... No, what I meant to say is that I've been writing romance since I was 16 - A long, long time ago before I knew what I was talking about... Not that I'm a total skank. Will be shutting up now. laugh )

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.