Joan: I, too, missed Jack after S1, so he seems to always worm his way into my stories. He's still a minor player though. Smallville girls - Yes, sad. Plus, I knew if Hollywood was in charge they'd want to set up the story for the long haul. There are so many possibilities for Peter Kent Ross. Will he turn out good? Or bad? Will he date Lara or will they just be good friends or will they despise each other? What would happen if a half-Kryptonian married and had children with another half-Kryptonian? Would some of their children be all human and some all Kryptonian? The possibilities are endless. But I digress... they are both still babies and will be when this story ends... Plus, I always wanted to set up a trustworthy OB/GYN with experience in Kryptonian pregnancies for the future, you know, just in case things worked out between Lois & Clark and Lara needed a sibling. wink

Angie Wow! Those must have been some busy nights! Thank you for reading. Glad you are enjoying my romp into the dark side... oh, right... Did I forget to mention, it's getting darker now? laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.