“I was thinking how Alexander wasn’t among them. You know how obsessed Lex was with Alexander the Great.”
Huh. Well, he’s Alexander ‘Lex’ Luthor.

“You think Lex, Jr.’s twin’s name was Alexander?”
So, Jr. and Jr.? Actually, wouldn’t that make the phantom Alexander Luthor, Jr.?

“Nope. It’s not,” Lois told him. Ultra Woman had told her it wasn’t.
Huh. Never saw that one coming.

“They’re back!” Lois jumped out of bed, threw on some clothes and then looked at him, still sitting in bed, staring at her. “Lara’s home.”
goofy Missed her daughter, huh?

Clark blinked his eyes, staring at her. Lois? His missing Lois. Was that really her? Was that why she told him to come home to make love to her? His wife, mother of his child? Was his life finally in balance once again? Singapore. What had the other Clark’s Lois said about Singapore?
laugh

She leaned over and rested her head against her daughter’s. “Oh, I know, Princess, he is wonderful. I love your Daddy, too.”
Awwwwww

“I missed my family,” he replied, kissing first Lois’s cheek and then the top of Lara’s head. Suddenly, he felt a connection, a bond between the three of them he had never felt before. Lara was happy. Ever so happy that Mommy and Daddy were finally back together, again.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.