Unfortunately his parents had been zapped too. He wondered what memories they lost.
Huh.

Mommy! Daddy! Mommy! Daddy!
Ooooh! I know that one!

Clark wrapped his arms around his wife and child and rested his head on the baby’s.

Daddy! Daddy!
hyper

Did that Bummer-B-Gone erase their memories of Lois in the other dimension? Of their grandchild? How could that be?
Oops?

“Jonathan,” his mother whispered. “It’s the spitting image of Clark as a baby.”
So, Clark was no Mr. Amazing as a baby?

It could be his missing Lois. His heart stopped beating. His missing Lois! She hadn’t come with the baby. He swallowed, looking at Lois.
Clark: Does this mean she will die?

Ellen elbowed Lois. “If she turns out to be a girl, be on the look-out for Clark’s ‘a-ha moment’.”
Huh.

“The moment he realizes that someday, his little baby girl will grow up and be a woman and men will want to date her.
Oooooooh!
/imagines a couple of years from now. Well, 14 or 15/
“Yo, Mista K! I’m Randy and I’m here to get LL for the pardy with ma boyz. Yo.”
/Clark glares at him/
“She’s really cool, ya know?”
“Randy, is it. Did you know I’m good friends with Superman?”
“Huh?”
“And that when some bad guys got me good, he hoisted them to the roof of a skyscraper?”
“Huh?”
“Now, that was just his old buddy Clark. But the Big Guys really adores his goddaughter…”
“Oh. Umm… I’m very sorry, Mr. Kent, Sir. I meant, that would very graciously like to ask your permission to invite your lovely daughter Lara to a soiree at my parent’s house. There is adult supervision, my mother is home and baking us cookies and there is lemonade. Umm… will 10pm be alright for me to return her home, Sir?”

“Ellen.” Martha chuckled. “That’s a ridiculous theory.”
Firmly established by each and every movie and TV show that portrays and an American father/daughter relationship.

Martha shook her head. “Clark would never…” She stopped and looked over at her son.
He already blanched?

“What’s this?” Clark winced as Ellen brought out the navy blanket in which the baby had been wrapped.
Uuuuuuuuhhh…

True, they had stressed his Mom out, but he still couldn’t fathom that all the memories of his pregnant Lois were bad enough to be wiped clean.
Well, there was that pesky article…

“No, Mom, she can’t be. She’s telepathic.”
wave Michael

PS: Okay, that's the last one for the night. thud

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.