Yea! hyper

Time for Clark to come clean about what he knows about his "brother" or things could get messy. He needs to tell her everything that happened when he was Luthor's 'guest' or there are still secrets... Secrets that could lead Lois to believing that Clark actually has a brother.

I can see how Lois would jump to this assumption about Clark's "brother". Does she think that Cloneman is the real Superman? That he is the same man she met back at the beginning? Or that he just took over when Clark got amnesia? Because she definitely thought that Clark saved them from Nightfall, right? Or did she just think that he had the power to save them from Nightfall because of being Kryptonian? I love that Lois believes in the goodness of Superman so much that she can only believe he can be bad if Luthor was blackmailing him into it.

Luthor on the loose? eek Not good. Glad they didn't call Martha and Jonathan. Gee, I wonder how the bad man got away? Hmmmm. Bad, Cloneman, Bad!

It must have taken hours and hours for Henderson to call them, because those games aren't 5 minute games. I'm glad that Lois allowed Clark to distract her in this manner. Much better than her going out to search for Superman. (which we all know she was doing when she wanted to go for her walk).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.