laugh I'm glad you all kept your tomatoes for sauce or salsa. laugh Sometimes my evil fic writer (my inner IVY) takes over and does naughty things, like screw with Lois's logic. Please let me take this time to once again apologize to Lois. goofy You've got it right, Clark doesn't know how to be two people around Lois. He doesn't have his Superman persona down, yet.
Neeeyoooooooowwww... CRASH! It seems like this bird... plane... superhero is going down. In flames. In a downhill spiral. Only to crash land atop an erupting volcano. Save yourselves!
clap But then, she planted the seed about the whole sucking on the toes...

immery: Thank you. Thinking Clark and Kal were twins was Lois's way of reasoning why Clark would lie to her.

Tank: I know it sometimes hard to forget but technically it has been less than 24 hours since Lois kissed Clark at her apartment (I know it seems longer with the spaced out posting schedule). Most people don't reveal their deepest darkest secret to their new girlfriend/boyfriend within that time span due to not knowing if the relationship will all work out. And Clark keeping the Kal side separate probably would have worked (like for canon Clark) if two things hadn't happened 1) Tempus telling Lois about Superman, making her curious about the Man in Blue more than she might have been otherwise; 2) Lois having checked out Clark without his glasses. Then Clark would have had time to build a relationship with Lois that was just about the two of them and when he knew she loved him like he loves her, then he would have revealed all. But -- unfortunately for this Clark -- Tempus happens. Haircut? Who said anything about a haircut? wink

Michael: You make my cheeks hurt from so much laugh Some of my favorite lines:

He really does need a manual with lots of colorful pictures and no words.
Please tell me I haven't made Clark THAT stupid!

/looks over Clark's shoulder, takes instruction manual on how to dig out of a hole, flips it top side up, hands it back/
Is it part of the series? 12 books on How to Survive Dating Lois Lane.
/Hands Ivy the classifieds in case she's looking for a new place to stay/ Or she could haunt Jimmy
Hmmm. Interesting concept. What would Jimmy do with a female inner voice? Hmmm...

Defiant sex? Now there's a twist! /hopes she won't get pregnant and has to marry him/
No shotgun weddings in my story.

See? How's *that* for destiny. Tempus will be so stupefied. Ha!
Serve him right for interfering.

/wonders if Lois actually went commando. She didn't appear like she took much time to get her underwear back in part 15, 14?
The quote is "I doubt there’s much of my body you haven’t seen already". Of course, Lois is wearing underwear! Bra, not so much.

Re: the Slamming door. There are a lot of parallels to canon dimension, a lot of familiar faces, scenes and dialogue will come in and out of L&C's lives, only with completely different meaning or with my own special GEM twist. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.