Hey, glad you're sticking with it despite your frustration, Laurach! Thanks!

Thanks, scifiJoan! The exchange on disguises is one of my favorites; it just kind of snuck its way in there. And subtlety is what I'm really trying for--which is hard, since it doesn't come that naturally to me!

Wow, that's a great comment to get, Framework4! Thanks!

Superman is certainly growing as a character--ideally, they all are. smile And, no, Luthor never had the globe; in fact, he doesn't even know about it since Jack never had a chance to steal, advertise, and sell it in this universe. Thanks for the feedback, IolantheAlias!

I love hearing how you think things through, EvelynC. It always gives me a thrill to know that people not only read the story, but think on it and try to figure it out--though it does keep me working very hard! smile I really enjoyed writing Lois's slow transferral of affection to Clark, so I'm glad that's working for you.

Sorry, Queen of the Capes--hope you don't give up! The revelation is coming!

Ambiguity is the name of the game here, Deadly Chakram--your comment on that really made my day! smile1 Clark's dialogue is very hard to write but incredibly fun--I always promise myself I'll never do a strictly set POV story again, but I always end up breaking it. laugh I don't reply to all your comments, but please know that they always make me smile!

I love your description of this chapter, Sira! Maybe that should be the little synopsis for the whole story. wink So glad you're eager for more!

Thanks for taking the time to write out feedback, not once, but twice, Vicki! smile1

Thanks so much, Mozartmaid! Actually, the Fortress is very important--though I definitely can't say anything more than that! cool

lol Stephnachia, at your word picture of Lois in the honeymoon suite! I'm delighted that you love the story!

Thanks, everyone, for the great feedback!