Yes, I ran out of graemlins, again. And didn't manage to cut them down to 15, so...

Lois smiled at him. “Gladly. And it would be my choice whom I’m marrying, not someone else’s. But I need this right now… I need you, all of you.”
She must be *really* desperate right about now. That holo sure did a number on her. And mean-while, on the second channel... I can just see Outer Lois injecting all those hurdles, and Inner Lois fighting to circumvent them or reason them away.

“Lois?”

“Hmmm.”

“You awake?”
clap They are such a fun way to do unreliable narrator.

Oh, yes, I really should have had you take off your shirt before you pressed your chest against his.
Down girl. Or are you doing a dream-within-a-dream?

“I’ve got to go, Dad. Lois is awake.”
So, the phone call triggered it?

She still wanted Clark in that way. She still desired him. Oh, God!
Oops?

“Are you all right, Lois? Your heart is racing, you’re flushed and you’re breathing heavily. I heard you moaning. Were you having a nightmare?”
Yes, Clark. A nightmare. He *is* slow sometimes. Shouldn't his senses be telling him the truth?

Was her heart beating so loudly that he could hear it?
Oops?

“I was about to make love to you.”
Still dreaming? Or is this going to be dream becomes reality?

Clark joined her kiss, their tongues joining and dancing. He lay with her back down on the couch. “Oh, Lois.”

“Oh, Clark,” she moaned again.
evil

She could deprogram this horniness in an hour. Otherwise she was screwed. She winced. Bad word choice.
/checks for tears/

If she couldn’t get rid of it in an hour, who knew what she might do to Clark when he walked in her door with pastries and dressed only in a swimsuit?
Falls off chair, laughing/ I think she is already way past the Freudian Slip stage here and full on into the Hot Phantasy stage.

Maybe my Dad was right. Lois is certainly a distraction.
That's one way to put it.

Clark dove into the icy waters of the Arctic. Ahhh! Much better. He felt like he was getting back to his normal temperature.
Great. There goes the North Atlantic Drift. Hello, new ice age.

There’s another way to release some of this desire, Kent.
laugh On the other hand, Lois would probably not even be aware that he had a head when he stands there, wet, glistening, only clad in his red speedos.

“Let me change and then I’ll tell you what happened last night.”

His mother raised a brow, then she grinned. “Oh, Clark! I knew you two were perfect for one another.”
laugh

“I haven’t even kissed Lois yet!”
*that's* only technically correct. And you *did* kiss her back.

“Something happen in the last hour to switch your mind from ‘just friends’?”

Clark covered his face with his hand, hating that his folks could read him like an open book.
Gives a whole new meaning to 'reading his father's Playboys', doesn't it?

Clark took one last look in the mirror and nodded. Not bad. Not bad at all. Nobody would know it was him.
Hmm...

Michael, who does not like to think about the impending wait till Saturday/Sunday morning.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.