/raises hand/ No, I didn't mind. /points to FDK for rest/

Monday – Labor Day
I just realized: An entire day for Lois and Clark to cavort away!

Clark had gone out for breakfast and come back. Lois smiled, liking that man even more.
Things you can get by keeping Clark as a boy toy, for 100, please.

She had decided to stop fighting her inner passionate side…
laugh

Thank you! About time.
So, since this is already a dream, apparently created by her Inner Lois, why is she having this conversation? confused Yes, I am over-thinking this.

…and allow herself to like Clark. She wasn’t ready to make the first move, but she was more than willing to encourage him to make it.
Okay, so much for that...

“Dad!” Clark said in a tone that sounded almost embarrassed. “No, nothing happened. I told you Lois and I are just friends.”
*snort*

Well, that wasn’t encouraging. Maybe he didn’t like her that way after all.
Yes, he has more romantic feelings for his birth-wife than her.

“Something did happen, but I shouldn’t talk about it over the phone.”
No, you shouldn't talk to your father about the things you do with your girlfriend when the lights are out, at all. Oh. Right.

Mom? Lois’s eyes focused on the globe still sitting on the coffee table. Oh, right. That.
laugh Inner Lois is remarkably detailed.

Well, at least he’s not telling Martha and Jonathan lies about you.
What lies?

She didn’t want to fall head-over-heels in love with some flying superhero. She liked Clark. She wanted Clark.

Yippee!

Oh, shut up!
shock Bad Lois. And she never even lied. After all, they *did* sleep on her bed.

“Minx. You’re going to ruin my reputation.”
Um, no, she *gave* you one.

“While the lady’s reputation descends into the murky beyond,” he replied.

She winced. “Oh, right.”
There it is, the inglorious double standard. But why would Inner Lois bring it up?

Clark cupped her jaw in his hand and placed a soft, gentle kiss on her lips.
eek And even if it meant to only have the text-representations, I'm really starting to wonder about doing FDK using Word's Change Tracking feature and just mail the darn thing. laugh or write a converter...

Lois ran her fingers under the edge of his shirt and felt his hot skin and those six-pack abs.

“Oh, Clark,” she moaned again.

“Lois.” He was with her on this roller coaster ride of desire.
They *are* going kind of fast. I did wonder about Revenge. But you also mentioned Lois wouldn't be affected. So... /huh/

As he kissed down her neck she tried to get her shaking hands to work the buttons on his shirt. Finally she gave up and pulled, popping the buttons, and giving her free access to his chest.
And how is he going to explain *that*?

“I need you, Clark.” She was moaning again. His skin felt so good under her fingers. Against her lips. She needed more of him.
Ooo-kay?

She was kissing his chest now and glanced up into his eyes. “I need you, Clark. I feel numb and being with you is the only thing that will thaw this chill that has crept inside of me.”
confused That's not normal. Of course, on second read, that's Inner Lois who's feeling all numb and dried out by that *prude* she's dubbing for. wink

“I know you want me as much as I want you.”

“You do?”

Lois pulled back enough to smile at him. “Those jeans fit you much better last night.”
Took me until the second read to actually... Oh boy. Down, boy. Down.

Clark grinned. “Well, if it’s pleasure the lady requires…” He bumped her futon couch with his hip and, without its usual protest, her couch slid into a bed. He lay her down on the bed and disappeared into the bathroom.
That was easy.

Also, considering latent telepathy and over-active Inner Lois and Inner Clark. Can you imagine them both dreaming at the same time? Oh dear. Oh dear.

Lois felt cold and exposed after the hotness that his body had supplied. He returned a minute later carrying a bucket full of water and a washcloth. Her brow furrowed. What was he up to?
Oh, is he going to wash her hair, in an effort to do *something* intimate without actually...?

The warm water felt good on her foot, but she didn’t understand what he was doing until he brought that clean foot up to his mouth.
jawdrop I *did* not see that coming.

“Make love to me. Make me feel like a woman should,” she challenged. She wasn’t going to let him leave without satisfying her.
Oh dear.

She took his hand and put it under her shirt, letting him feel the soft skin of her stomach.
Oh... dear.

“I don’t have any precautions.”
Oops. But why would Inner Lois think Clark does *not* have protection in his wallet?

“I’m willing to chance it, if you are.”
I did not see that coming.

“I know I’m disease free. You don’t seem to be the type of man to sleep around.”

“I’m not, actually…” He blushed again.
Or that.

His voice cracked as he spoke. “But if we make love without precautions, Lois. I could… you could… we might make a baby.”
That I did. Except his mentioning.

“I’m willing to take that chance.”
What now?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.