I tried to be consistant. Kal El is "Lucy El's" husband. Kal-El is the real deal, son of Jor-El. [Wink] But I may have slipped up every once in a while.
I thought a bit more about it. Since Kal-El is reportedly Superman's twin brother to some people, those should probably think "Kal-El" and "Lucy-El" with "Lucy El" being the anglicized version. Those who do not know anything, to them it might even be "Cal El" (Calvin El). To Clark Kents, it probably should always be "Kal-El". And to readers, it's a ginormous headache, trying to put a pattern to it. This is worse than time travel riddles. /got a headache now/

Evil writer at work.
/wags finger/

You totally lost me. Who is out-Lois?
Oops, I lost me too. Can I say it's because it was late when I FDKed?
Fixed version:
And what will Alt-Lois do with the knowledge? What will this mean to her and this dimension? Will she think Our-Lois was Alt-verses UW, too? Which would be correct. Just, she wouldn’t think Lucy was UW. So, it would be all right to kiss Our-Clark, since Our-Lois already kissed Alt-Clark?
Alt-Lois thinks UW is canon Superman's wife; and if she kissed Superman then it's okay for her (alt-Lois) to kiss UW's husband.
Yep.

Plus, she's still a bit dimensionally challenged.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.