/checks dictionary/ Oh look. There’s an excerpt of your story right there under “big heapin’ pile o’ mess”.

“Clark Kent has his own personal research assistant?” Superman was surprised. He glanced at Lois and she nodded with a roll of her eyes.
He is a very important person. Also, he needed to find a job for his former concubine.

“You know all his secrets, do you?” he asked, curious. “Do you know Kal-El, too?”
laugh /whispers/ You’ve got it Kal-El and Kal El sometimes. Unless it’s always Kal El when Alt-Lois says it?

“Very funny, Clark, very funny.” She wasn’t laughing. “So, I take it you found…”
Uuuuuu…

“No. This really is Kal-El.”

Lucy dropped the phone. He heard her pick it up and her breath and heart rate seemed more rapid, but she didn’t say anything.
DingDingDing!

“Could you tell him that I have what he seeks and to meet me at…”
*G* So he assumes Clark is already looking for his Lois?

“… the Fortress of Solitude?”

Silence.
Awwwwwww

Please, ‘cause you sound just like him. And you know how much I miss him.”
Awwwwwwwww

Clark will be happy to hear that you found her, instead of her husband.”
Yep, Clark’s already flying in circles.

Lucy sighed. “No one knows Clark Kent better than I do. Not even you, Kal-El.”
*G*

You better keep an eye on her. She’s not like your wife; she’s slippery.”
razz

“My wife would never…” Superman’s eyes burned red.
You’re lucky was already preggers.

“Where do you think you are going in my time machine?”
Hehehehehehe and oh boy.

In her yard, rolling around in the snow like two wild animals were her two Supermen
Oh, so he got in there, too. And: “Clark Kents! Get into your corners, now!”

“Both of you in the kitchen. And if either of you track snow into my clean house with your boots…”
goofy

“I can’t believe that you left alone a woman who took your time machine…” Martha turned to alternate Clark. “… without permission, because she got distracted from snooping around your house.”
Hehehehehe

Clark smiled, shaking his hand. “Good luck with her, Clark. She’s a loose cannon.”

Alternate Clark grinned. “That’s what makes her so exciting.”
To each his own. I’m thinking the Alts would stress Ours out in no time if they actually switched partners.

Her son sighed. “So, Clark, Lois was telling me that you’re quite the Lothario.”
?

“She says that you seem close to your assistant, Lucy. Very close.”
Uuuuuuu

She could see everything about to explode.
Oh boy.

“So, you’re not cheating on Lois? Lucy’s baby isn’t yours?”
*G*

No, it’s yours, Kal-El.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.