Let’s start with oh boy. Oh boy. Oh boy!

And on an unrelated subject, before I forget, *again*:
How are you going to deal with replacement-Lois’s haircut? After all, at the end of Season 4, she had longer hair, which needs to be trimmed back down and styled in the way she had it during the wedding arc. /doesn’t really expect an answer. Unless it’s ‘eeeep!’ and a cloud of dust/

Why would Clark have an alarm system on his childhood home?
Huh. How did she manage to get to Smallville? As in, how did she manage to get away for what’s got to be about 6-8 hours by now without Clark going completely bonkers back in Metropolis?

She couldn’t believe her good fortune and then he wouldn’t give it to her.
He denied it to her? confused When?

Maybe he used it for storage.
Is she going to find a space ship?

Lois had stolen Lucy El’s I.D. and had gotten her hair cut short like Clark’s assistant.
Huh. That’s not good.

He hadn’t let her cut her hair the entire time they were together. Could one say ‘control freak’?
goofy

She reached out her hand until she felt something in the nothingness.
Oh boy. She’s not going to get lost in time and space, is she? /slaps head/ What am I thinking? Of *course*, she’s gonna get lost eek

A male voice spoke, “Lois Lane – DNA authorized and approved.”
Oh crap. I completely forgot about that. And maybe that will teach H.G. to not use an quantum spin detector as well, to make sure the *right* Lois Lane gets to use the sled.

“What the…” she gasped.

“Lois Lane voice fingerprint authorized.”
Wasn’t that the same thing Lois Lane said?

Lois pulled the lever in front of her and suddenly felt and sounded like she had been dropped into a vat of Jell-o, then pulled out again, clean.
/starts rambling “Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy”

Lois took a deep breath and then another as she realized she had gone to Oz, yet she was still in Kansas.
goofy

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.