wave

It made no sense. How could he be jealous of himself?
Well... because she *is* coloring outside the lines a bit...

She was free to flirt with other men. He just didn’t have to like it.
See? He's learning.
“Mr. Kent, it’s Security downstairs. A gorgeous woman is on her way up to see you. We couldn’t stop her. She just stormed her way past us.”
Can't be Lois. Can it? Lex's agent?

“Clark Kent! Where the hell are you?”
Oh boy.

“Lois,” Clark gasped, focusing his attention on the woman bearing down on a scrawny copyboy with glasses. Only this Lois had her sight back. That was what Lucy had been grinning about.
Yep.

“Oh, crap,” he heard Lucy whisper. “She got loose.”
clap

“You lied to me, Clark Kent,” she said pointing at him.
Okay?

“You said you were nothing much to look at,” she replied, her lips pressed together in anger
Lois!

“What can I do for you?”

“Where’s my stuff?” she snarled.
laugh

His editor was enjoying this more than a saucer of cream.
Well...actually...hasn't she switched to...ah...

“Lola?” Jaxon said, shock in his voice.
Oh boy. So, will they make Lucy head-researcher, now that Jaxon has mysteriously lost his head at the 3rd vertebra?

“Not now, Jaxon, I’m talking with…” Then she stopped, her back going ramrod straight, her eyes growing wide.
clap

“I work here, Lola. I do the website and help out in research. Father is going to be so glad to know I found you. He’s been worried sick.”
Ahh...

“Jaxon, you know that your father kidnapped me and held me against my will for over three years, right?” She spoke to him as if he were a little slow.
clap

“You!” Lois pointed at Lucy. “First, my apartment, now my desk? Clark, she’s trying to steal my life.”
Just borrowing...

“Now I know why she was keeping Superman away from me the other night. She wasn’t trying to protect his image, she wants him for herself. Well, she can’t have him. He’s mine.”
Lois!

“Oh, my God! Clark. Sorry. I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t have said anything. Nothing happened. I promise. I just have this huge crush on him and I can’t keep my mouth shut. He’s just so gorgeous in that blue suit of his and…”
clap Hoping that two magnets cancel each other out?

“Because I certainly can’t live with her.” He laughed. “My girlfriend would not approve.”

Lois stopped in the middle of the sidewalk, her jaw dropped.
Oh boy.

“So you’ve got a new girlfriend. Why is this the first I’m hearing about her?” There was an edge to her voice. Was she jealous? Of Clark Kent’s girlfriend?
evil Is she going to hunt her down, now?

“I would have liked to see that bidding war.” She smiled. “So, how much did you go for, handsome?”

“Enough about me.
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.