Deadly Chakram, thanks for the detailed feedback! And I loved your comment about how much worse Clark must feel compared to Lois’s experience. I’m glad the –ful comment worked; I wasn’t sure it was clear enough, but I just couldn’t bring myself to cut it. And chapter six is a bit late compared to your wish, but I hope you enjoy it anyway! smile

Thanks, Female Hawk! Having Lois adjust to be what Clark needs is actually what I really wanted to show throughout this story, so I love that you pointed it out. Glad the 1st person POV is working--I just hope no one gets TOO impatient waiting for all these answers!

Thank you very much, stephnachia. I was worried about doing S1 Lois, so I’m delighted that it worked out well! And I had to laugh at your reply to my question about extra chapters! Thanks for the encouragement!

Your comment was beautiful, mozartmaid--seriously, that’s something I think every writer wants to hear! Thank you!

I love all the speculation and thought you put into your feedback, Vicki! Reading what you think of the story and what you guess keeps me on my toes and keeps me trying to write better! And I promise, I’m trying to finish it soon. Chapter 16 is giving me fits, but I’m working very hard to get it done tonight!

Thanks, IolantheAlias! I was a bit worried about the length of most of the chapters, but I’ve been assured by several people that it’s fine--thanks for adding your vote too!

Laurach, thanks for reading and enjoying!

VirginiaR--actually, that picture of Clark curled in the chair in a sunbeam is one of the first images I formulated and one of the major reasons I decided to be brave and start this story! Thanks for the feedback--and for being okay with more parts!

Thanks for your compliments, Lynn! blush I’m delighted you pulled the quote of Superman’s colors reflecting in Clark’s glasses and hiding his eyes from Lois. That’s one of my favorite lines. This story has been a lot of fun in that I’m able to slip a lot of those in there! And I promise that things eventually do get better!

I love dialogue, but the more people you add into the conversation, the more difficult it becomes—so I’m glad it worked for you, EvelynC! And all will be explained, eventually--hope you’re all patient with me! Thanks for the great comments!

Everyone, thank you so much for your great response to this story! I hope you all know how much your feedback means! twins