Clark is still endearing and sweet, but definitely broken. mecry Too see him curled up in Lois's chair just trying to catch a little sunlight tugged at my heartstrings. Plus having Perry help him shave <<shudder>> with a razor. Poor Clark! He doesn't know how to be without his powers.

At first when Henderson saw Clark, I was wondering if he knew that Clark was Superman. I just got that feeling.

Hopefully Clark can put some doubt into Lois and Perry that this new Superman isn't the real Superman. But if that (clone) Superman (Clonerman? Nah!) starts to do some bad deed, really bad deeds in Superman's name, it will be more difficult for the real Superman to return.

I agree with Vicki, Lex doesn't know that Clark will get his powers back. Sadly, neither does Clark.

AntiKryptonite - the more parts the merrier... Oh, gosh, that doesn't really ring true for this dark fic. -- I meant it in the nicest way possible. laugh blush Keep it coming.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.