She really should hide them, so no one else would steal them. She had been guarding them so long, they felt like her ‘babies.’
Awwwww

She bent over and slid the bag under the bed and put down the bedskirt again. That would do for now.
It did work for Lex. Although, he likely knew and didn't care. After all, where would she go.

he desperately wanted to get rid of this numbness that had come over her since she realized that she would never get her chance with Clark Kent – her personal hero – because he was married.
Oh, so she only goes after the unattached ones?

She hadn’t really been ‘married’ to Lex since she read that first article in the Daily Planet written by Clark Kent.
So, very short honeymoon? Since she vanished only three or so months before Clark started.

Lois heard a door open and shut downstairs. He had been gone for what felt like hours. She was getting worried. Hadn’t he said that he would be right back with Lola? Since he could travel around the world in minutes, she had thought a few minutes would be a few minutes.
Does Lex have Kryptonite?

His head moved from her shoulder to her chest
Wow, she's getting cozy fast!

“Right.” She chuckled. “You’ve got me there. But Lex always told me it was temporary, reversible.
hyper

I never admit I’m wrong, even when I am.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.