Originally posted by scifiJoan:
What a fun revelation! Love Lois getting superpowers with her pregancy.
Thanks Joan! For some reason I've always loved revelation stories. There are so many different ways to do it!

Lynn, thanks for the pointers! Now I've got my mind thinking of a sequel, yes... but I don't know if it'll materialize.

Originally posted by Alisha Knight:
I really like the premise, but I have to say that I would have much preferred the story to have been drawn out over a few more parts, it all seemed a bit quick IMHO.
Heh, at least no one has said it's TOO long! I hear ya, but I just couldn't see drawing it out anymore than I did without it becoming a major angst-fest. Well, nothing wrong with THOSE, exactly, but I was trying more for a vignette, really. But to continue the story, yes... hmmm... *cogs grinding* *muses twirling* laugh

Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
Actually, I'm glad that Lex dumped Lois. Hopefully his insane obsession with her will not come to fruition.
Haha, I'm glad, too! Even though Barbarians at the Planet and House of Luthor are two of my favorite eps, that doesn't mean I necessarily WANT poor Lois to go down that road again!

Thank you so much for all the comments! If anyone has any other suggestions, I'll be happy to hear them. smile

Molly