I was surprised that so much time had passed while Lois was at her place, but the way you wrote it made me feel the numb, disordered way she felt.

I was sorry to see that his mom was so angry with him. He is a grown man, and even if she doesn't agree with all his choices, he's still her son. Still, we weren't seeing her with him, so maybe she was more supportive while with him. As she said in the show, it's nice to have another woman to talk to about him, and she can probably show more of her confusion with Lois.

At first, I wasn't sure I liked the confrontation between Lois and Clark because I thought she was being rather harsh on him (Lois always gets excused for being mean to him, but Clark can never get upset in return, it seems). However, as it continued to unfold before me, I was more and more impressed by the way Clark handled himself.

My absolute favorite line was when he asked Lois if it was all right that SHE didn't trust him but he wasn't allowed to hesitate in trusting HER with his enormous secret! I love that you brought that out here! My thoughts exactly, though never so eloquently phrased.

And the comparison to Luthor or any other famous personage--exactly right! This is perhaps one of my favorite confrontation scenes of all time because you're bringing out so many things that aren't discussed too often! So well done! I can't tell you how much I love this scene!

The ending has me a bit scared, but since there's only one more part, I'm hoping that she won't be able to get into too much trouble? I can't wait to find out!